Standing as authorized property professionals with years of experience, we acknowledge how confusing Dubai's off-plan property market could be for fresh buyers, as well as for experienced investors. Primarily when there are thousands of off-plan properties in Dubai. You won't have to go through countless listings on other UAE property websites. We have collected all available input about off-plan properties in one site and built a quick quiz for you to locate your ideal home in less than two minutes. Follow the easy steps on the screen to get your selection of undertakings that fulfil all your needs. Examine any project in Dubai relevant to you and contact us!
Why Is It Profitable To Obtain An Villa In Dubai?
- If you wish to buy villa in Dubai for a living or as an investment you might want to know about off-plan properties in United Arab Emirates.
- An off-plan villa means that the development is to be completed. It is a common scheme to buy off-plan villas in Dubai since it’s much cheaper than ready units and it features many advantages.
- For instance, you can buy a villa in Dubai’s most prestige projects such as XXII CARAT, Nad Al Sheba Villas, Tilal Al Ghaf Villas or Golf Place Villas and pay by installments.
- With post-handover payment plan, provided you buy a villa directly from the developer, you can invest in your villa while it pays for itself post-handover.
- Dubai’s best areas such as Dubai Hills Estate, Palm Jumeirah or Jumeirah Golf Estates are one of the most sought-after tourist and residential destinations that offer the best villas in Dubai for any taste and budget.
Popular Areas In Dubai
- Downtown Dubai is the central district of the emirate that connects Old and New Dubai and boasts a large number of attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and Dubai Opera, among others. Even though the area has existed for more than 20 years, it’s still developing. The area includes residential and commercial buildings and is in great demand among expats working here, entrepreneurs and working professionals, as well as tourists. Apartments from 1-BR to 7-BR are available to purchase, where the highest annual income is offered by 1-bedroom apartments, at an annual rate of 5.18%. The lowest price for a 1-BR apartment in Dubai Downtown is AED 720К (USD 196К).
- Business Bay is rapidly realizing its goal of becoming the central business center of Dubai, like Manhattan in New York, offering many first-class amenities and a dynamic lifestyle. The area is known as a multifunctional district with both residential and commercial complexes. Most of all, this area is attractive for professionals working here, as well as business people who come for business trips, to various forums, summits and other business events, who often rent housing for this period of time. Offering a wide selection of beautiful apartments, hotel suites and serviced apartments, the area has become one of the most desirable addresses in Dubai, arousing equally high interest from tenants, buyers and tourists. The area is also close to the Dubai Design District and one of the oldest districts of Dubai – Jumeirah. Interested buyers and investors can choose to buy apartments with 1-5 bedrooms with different design layouts, the sale price of which starts from AED 575K (USD 157K).
- Dubai Marina offers an exceptional standard of resort-style living and is very popular among tourists and residents of Dubai, offering high-quality entertainment and recreation. Many choose to live here because of its close proximity to Downtown Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, the emirate’s iconic shopping malls, beaches and many other attractions. Dubai Marina has also been top of the leaderboard in terms of one of the best places to rent luxury apartments for several years in a row and offers the purchase of apartments from 1-BR to 5-BR, with an investment yield of 5.7% per annum. The sale price of apartments with 1-BR starts from AED 500К (USD 136К).
- Dubai Creek Harbour is one of the most in-demand areas among recently launched property projects in the city. Located on the banks of the Dubai Creek, the area will house residential, commercial and entertainment units. There are several good reasons to invest in Dubai Creek Harbour real estate, including the fact that it is home to several premium gated communities that provide a quiet and private environment to live in. Due to the neighborhood’s phased development, you can buy both finished properties and off-plan. In addition, upon completion, another unique landmark in Dubai will be located here – the tallest tower in the world – Dubai Creek Tower, with commercial space, restaurants and a one-of-a-kind observation deck. The mix-use community attracts singles, couples and families, wishing for a comfortable life where the area will allow you to perfectly combine work and leisure while living here. Dubai Creek Harbour offers options for buying apartments with configurations from 1-BR to 4-BR and a return on investment of 5% per annum. The cost of a 1-BR apartment here starts from AED 780К (USD 212К).
Sign Up To Stay Up To Date
Join over 10000 other members to receive weekly information on limited properties releases as well as the latest news and advice.