Standing as authorized property professionals with years of experience, we acknowledge how confusing Dubai's off-plan property market could be for fresh buyers, as well as for experienced investors. Primarily when there are thousands of off-plan properties in Dubai. You won't have to go through countless listings on other UAE property websites. We have collected all available input about off-plan properties in one site and built a quick quiz for you to locate your ideal home in less than two minutes. Follow the easy steps on the screen to get your selection of undertakings that fulfil all your needs. Examine any project in Dubai relevant to you and contact us!
Why Is It advantageous To Acquire A Mansion in Dubai?
- Elysian Mansions is an entire, residential waterfront enclave adjoining the lagoon of Tilal Al Ghaf Dubai.
- Encouraged by the Elysian Fields of Greek mythology, this hallmark luxury neighbourhood developed by Majid Al Futtaim delivers the most unique and brilliant residences to date.
- These bespoke, skillfully crafted mansions are tailored to your flavours, with helpful spaces, stunning finishes, and extensive pockets of natural magnificence woven throughout the homes.
Popular Areas In Dubai
- Downtown Dubai is the main section of the emirate that attaches Old and New Dubai and puffs a large number of interests such as the Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and the Dubai Opera, among others. Even though the region has existed for more than 20 years, it’s still evolving. The region contains residential and commercial buildings and is in tremendous demand among ex-pats working here, entrepreneurs and working professionals, as well as tourists. Apartments from 1-BR to 7-BR are available to buy, where the loftiest annual income is proposed by 1-bedroom apartments, at an annual rate of 5.18%. The downward price for a 1-BR apartment in Dubai Downtown is AED 720К (USD 196К).
- Business Bay is rapidly recognizing its objective of evolving the central business centre of Dubai, like Manhattan in New York, submitting many first-class amenities and a dynamic lifestyle. The region is understood as a multifunctional district with both residential and commercial complexes. Most of all, this area is stunning for professionals functioning here, as well as industry people who come for business trips, to assorted forums, meetings and other business affairs, who frequently rent lodging for this period. Proposing a vast choice of beautiful apartments, hotel suites and service apartments, the region has become one of the extensively desirable addresses in Dubai, stimulating equally high interest from renters, buyers and tourists. The area is also near the Dubai Design District and one of the oldest sections of Dubai – Jumeirah. Interested buyers and investors can prefer to buy apartments with 1-5 bedrooms with diverse design layouts, the sale price of which starts from AED 575K (USD 157K).
- Dubai Marina offers an extraordinary norm of resort-style occupancy and is extremely famous among tourists and citizens of Dubai, offering high-quality enjoyment and pursuit. Many prefer to live here because of its nearness to Downtown Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, the emirate’s iconic shopping malls, beaches and many other attractions. Dubai Marina has also stood top of the leaderboard in words of being one of the promising spots to lease luxury apartments for several years in a row and offers the acquisition of apartments from 1-BR to 5-BR, with an investment yield of 5.7% per annum. The sale price of apartments with 1-BR starts from AED 500К (USD 136К).
- Dubai Creek Harbour is one of the greatly in-demand regions among newly established property projects in the city. Located on the banks of Dubai Creek, the space will house residential, commercial and entertainment units. There are several practical justifications to invest in Dubai Creek Harbour real estate, including the reality that it is home to several premium gated societies that supply a peaceful and private environment to colonize. Due to the neighbourhood’s phased expansion, you can purchase both completed properties and off-plan. In addition, upon completion, another unique landmark in Dubai will be located here – the tallest tower in the world – Dubai Creek Tower, with commercial space, restaurants and a one-of-a-kind observation deck. The mix-use district lures singles, couples and families, desiring a comfortable life where the neighbourhood will entitle you to entirely combine work and relaxation while living here. Dubai Creek Harbour proposes opportunities for buying apartments with formats from 1-BR to 4-BR and a return on investment of 5% per annum. The cost of a 1-BR apartment here starts from AED 780К (USD 212К).
Sign Up To Stay Up To Date
Join over 10000 other members to receive weekly information on limited properties releases as well as the latest news and advice.