Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast, Lunch, and BBQ is among the best choices for individuals who’re searching to understand more about Dubai Marina but did not possess the preferred budget. There’s great news for couples, buddies, and small groups wanting look around the Dubai Ocean without getting to employ a personal yacht but enjoy all luxuries connected by using it. We bring the posh Yacht Share Tours operating four occasions each day.
Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast
- Operates Daily
- Food and Beverages all-inclusive
- Red Carpet Departure
- Fully A/C lower deck
- Experienced Captain and Crew
Dubai Marina Yacht Tours and Timings:
- Dubai Marina – Breakfast Tour (09:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
- Dubai Marina – Lunch Tour (11:30 AM – 01:30 PM)
- Dubai Marina – Afternoon Yacht Tour (02:00 PM – 05:00 PM)
- Dubai Marina – Sunset Yacht Tour (05:30 PM – 07:30 PM)
- Dubai Marina – Moon Light Tour (08:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Yacht cruise
- Light breakfast (if relevant option selected)
- BBQ buffet (if relevant option selected)
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- Confirmation is susceptible to availability. Please look into the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online booking.
- You can also book our optional Private Two ways Transfer at an additional cost.
- The not compulsory Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is just possible if you’re booking a Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast minimum of 24 hrs prior to the tour.
- Guest are advised to reach the location at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- The Non-public Basis Pickup/Fall off to or from Hotel/accommodation situated in Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown, Business Bay, Jumeira, Al Barsha, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeira, Jumeira Beach residence, Worldwide City, and Plastic Oasis.
- When the pick-up comes from far areas like Jabel Ali, Dubai Parks, Sports City, JVC, Golf City, Arabian ranches or any other similar far area pickups is going to be susceptible to availability and extra charges.
- Typically we cruise on the 65ft luxury catamaran & a 86ft yacht. However, according to our Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast schedule another yacht of comparable size can be utilized with respect to the quantity of bookings.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on board
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for the booking.
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
Where does the yacht depart from?
We are departing from Dubai Marina.
Where is the boarding point?
Meet & Greet point is at Xclusive Marina – Behind Al Majara Tower
Do you offer transfers?
You are able to book the 2 way private basis transportation or please help make your own way: Xclusive Marina – Behind Al Majara TowersBy Metro: get to DMCC Metro StationBy Taxi: fall off at Al Majara TowersBy Vehicle: parking at Marina Mall (3 hrs free)
Do you have parking facilities?
By Car: we recommend you to park at Marina Mall (3 hrs free)
Is there a tour guide on board?
We operate audio GPS guided system which will tell you about each icon as you navigate past it.
What yacht will we cruise on?
Typically we cruise on a 65ft luxury catamaran & a 86ft yacht. however based on our schedule another yacht of similar size may be used.
Is this a private yacht?
No, this will be a shared yacht experience with other guests joining you on board.
Will there be an assigned space for us?
There won’t be any allotted spaces for visitors. You’ll be free to maneuver the yacht (both lower and upper decks) and click on pictures, possess a sun bath or simply possess a relaxing time on the comfortable couches.
Can I bring in food and drinks?
Food and beverages is going to be offered aboard. The BBQ includes meat, chicken and vegetarian options with side salad dishes and bread.
Can we bring our own alcohol?
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on board.
Is swimming allowed?
Are babies allowed on board?
Yes, minors under 2yrs are allowed but must remain inside the Saloon or Cabin area supported by a grownup. Children younger than 9 are needed to put on existence jackets through the charter.
Is there any specific dress code?
Please put on what you’re comfortable putting on, we recommend shorts & T-shirt and slippers. However if you would like individuals Instagram photos dress as you wish!
Will there be options to stop the cruise for pictures?
The Captain will allow you to take pictures and entertain your requests without having to compromise on the cruise schedule.
What time should we arrive on the day of the cruise?
Please arrive 20-30 min prior to your charter and make the operations team aware when you arrive.
Can we wear shoes on board?
For the safety of our guests and to keep the yacht in pristine condition we require all guests to remove their footwear when boarding.
What if I am late?
The boat will depart sharp, we advise you get to least fifteen minutes prior, no refunds will be presented should you miss the boat.