Best Water Parks in Dubai: If there’s one factor Dubai has hard-earned a status for this is getting probably the most amazing water parks on the planet – unsurprising given it is also among the hottest countries on the planet!
In this article, we will guide you through the “Big 4” Best Water Parks in Dubai, plus our favorites around the Emirates along with a couple of spots that are ideal for families with more youthful kids.
- Jump to the Dubai Water Parks ticket pricing comparison
- Jump to UAE Water Parks outside of Dubai
- Jump to small splash parks in Dubai
- Jump to our top tips for tackling Best Water Parks in Dubai
Observe that the majority of the water parks undertake their annual maintenance sooner or later around The month of january/Feb every year and you will see temporary closures book these exact dates before planning your trip to Dubai around water park action during the cold months.
Let’s dig straight into the details of Dubai’s top 4 Best Water Parks in Dubai:
Aquaventure Atlantis the Palm
Perhaps probably the most recognized of the Best Water Parks in Dubai is Aquaventure. It belongs to the enormous Atlantis Palm complex set over 42 acres and among the best on the planet for water slides.
Aquaventure suits both adrenaline junkies and more youthful families too using its separate Splashers kid zone within the park, solely for children under 1.2m including replicas of the park’s most widely used slides for smaller-sized kids.
Aquaventure comes with an absolutely alluring position located on the outer frond from the Palm Jumeirah. Most well-known because of its thrill rides such as the Leap of Belief, as well as an almost vertical drop that can take you thru the park’s central lagoon of stingrays and sharks.
Groups will like Aquaconda, the world’s largest tube waterslide, and Zoomerango. The park opened up its expansion including Trident Tower in March 2021 with several new record-breaking rides
The hard part is deciding which rides you might like to omit instead of include! You will find over 70 waterslides and rides available. The downside to Aquaventure could be precisely how busy it will get to tackle typically the most popular rides once you arrive as lines get Lengthy which are more popular, very little fun within the heat!
Also Read: 21 Best Things to do in Dubai
You can buy AquaXpress steps for success however this virtually doubles the price (presently they are 235 AED per person).
2022 continues to be a transformation year for the park – still amazing but now the new parts of the park are open some older parts are closed for renovations, bear this in mind when choosing which park to visit this year.
How much does Aquaventure cost?
- Basic day passes start from 299 AED for Adults / 249 AED under 1.2m. Under 2’s free.
- Need towels? Add another 30 AED per towel and 55 AED for a small locker
- Guests staying at Atlantis the Palm will have their park entry included
- Another way to save is to combine entry tickets to the Lost Chambers or animal experiences at Dolphin Cove (and did you know you can get in FREE for your birthday?
- For tourists, you’ll find Aquaventure on the Dubai Pass Theme Parks Pass only, and Go City Dubai has it on their Explorer & All-Inclusive Pass.
- Resident offers (with valid Emirates ID card) can prove significantly good value taking 100 AED off your basic entry price.
Open Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (earlier in winter)
Wild Wadi Waterpark
The Arabian-themed Wild Wadi is placed due to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, using the stunning Burj Al Arab hotel as its backdrop.
This fabulous family fun park includes Jumeirah Sceirah – the refurbed tandem slide is 120m lengthy and reaches accelerates to 80km/hr! Additionally, it has got the country’s largest wave pool Breakers Bay along with a huge section focused on smaller-sized kids and toddlers which makes it our top pick for mixed groups serving smaller-sized kids and teenagers (or even the youthful in mind!)
What does Wild Wadi cost?
- Visitors remaining most of the nearby Jumeirah Hotels (Including Jumeriah Beach Hotel, or neighboring qualities including Jumeirah al Naseem, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, and Jumeirah Al Qasr) get their entry ticket to Wild Wadi incorporated.
- Standard online adult prices begin with 259 AED / Children 199 AED (you have to pay more at the gate – but book online either directly or via a trustworthy online ticker reseller this is actually the base rate you’ll pay).
- Prices is differentiated by your child being over or under 1.1m tall, not by age (there are many rides they’ll be restricted from under 1.1m) infants under 3 will always be free.
- UAE Residents (with valid Emirates ID cards) could possibly get further discounts, lowering the cost to less than 169 AED / 129 AED (and produce nannies free of charge!) – valid dates affect this offer and weekdays are less costly than at weekends and having to pay in the counter.
- Also, look out for their Birthday complimentary entry offer, and Visa cardholder Mondays for really good pricing.
- Towels are 39 AED to rent, and lockers start from 39 AED at Souk Al Wadi
- You will find Wild Wadi on the Dubai Pass by iVenture in Pool A, and also on the Dubai Theme Parks pass.
Open Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Laguna Water Park
Located in the hip new beachfront part of the city referred to as La Mer, Laguna isn’t as large as other Best Water Parks in Dubai but it’s a fairly decent cost compared and lots of fun.
With four zones – Splash, Slide, Surf and Relax, there is a little water fun for everybody. Enjoy meandering lower the lazy river or chilling within the cabanas. This park is extremely much more about experiencing the beachfront vibes than high flying spills but nonetheless worth thinking about like vary from the bigger parks.
The highlight is the WaveOz 180 Florider
What does Laguna Cost?
- Day Passes can be purchased online from 199 AED for adults / 145 AED Child under 1.2m (they cost more at the gate)
- An Ultra All-Inclusive VIP Day Pass includes meals, limitless beverages, fast pass access as well as your towel & locker rental from 310AED Cabana hire for categories of 4 starts at 1399 AED.
- Look out for the sundowner offer – good value at 120 AED to enjoy from 3:00 pm until close Tuesday to Friday
- Laguna is available around the Dubai Select Attraction Pass (Pool B), Flex, Limitless, and Dubai Amusement Park Pass. It doesn’t feature on the run City Pass.
Open Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Also Read: The Best Day in Palm Jumeirah
Legoland Dubai Water Park
Targeted at the more youthful crowd particularly, Legoland Dubai Waterpark reaches the greater sedate finish from the waterpark scale but nonetheless packs in lots of rides at a pretty reasonable cost tag.
It is always good for the children wanting to develop their confidence with waterpark thrills and spills. The Joker Soaker is a great water fun beginning point (beware the freezing water though!) then advance to build a Raft Lazy River and to the wave pool (tame by most standards) before graduating towards the slide rides.
Also Read: Best Dubai Travel Guide 2022
What does Legoland Dubai Water Park Cost?
- Advance purchase online price is 295 AED (applicable to all aged 3 and over, no separate child tickets)
- It’s cost-effective to mix a ticket to Legoland Dubai Waterpark with either neighboring Legoland Dubai (you are able to walk backward and forward), or another Best Water Parks in Dubai and Resorts amusement park Motiongate and Bollywood.
- Guest staying at Lapita Resort or the onsite Legoland Hotel Dubai can also get combined stay and play packages.
- You’ll find Legoland Waterpark around the Dubai Amusement Parks Go by Dubai Pass – Venture, as well as on both Explorer and all sorts of inclusive Go City Dubai
Open Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (off-peak the water park opening schedule can change, sometimes closed mid-week)
Dubai’s Top Water Parks Compared
|Water Park||Adult Day Rate||Children||Extras||Special Offers|
|Aquaventure – Atlantis the Palm||AED 299||AED 249 under 1.2m
Under 3 free
|Towel & Locker Rental
AquaExpress Fastpass 235 AED
|Stay at Atlantis for Free Entry
Free birthday visit
|Wild Wadi – Jumeirah Beach||AED 259||AED 199 1.1m
Under 3 free
|Towel & Locker Rental
|Stay at Jumeirah Hotels for free entry
Resident discounts, Visa Monday
Free birthday visit
|Laguna – La Mer||AED 199||AED 145 1.2m
Under 2 Free
|Towel & Locker Rental
|Sundowner sessions from 3:00 pm
All-inclusive VIP packages
|Legoland – Dubai Parks & Resorts||AED 295||Under 3 free||Towel & Locker Rental
|2 Park Passes
Free entry is possible staying at Lapita or Legoland Hotels
Best Water Parks Outside of Dubai
There are a handful of great contenders for Dubai’s best waterpark that really sit outdoors of Dubai Emirate, but can be simply arrived at on an excursion Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi and Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm al Quwain.
Yas Waterworld – Abu Dhabi
OK, we’re just a little biased, but we really think Yas Waterworld is Better Still compared to the best water parks in Dubai – bold claim!
Champion of multiple travel awards over the Middle East region – and also the world – this Emirati-themed waterpark has 45 rides and attractions to select from serving any age.
Also Read: A Complete Guide to Ski Dubai 2022
From adrenaline-pumping slides right through to the classic Al Raha lazy river, wave pool, and also the Bandit Bomber suspended ride there is also a huge variety here, in addition to concert events and entertainment around the park all day long.
Smaller children are very catered for with three dedicated splash areas different from small infants to toddler slides and also the crowd’s favorite tipping bucket. Yas Waterworld also provides a distinctive gem diving experience and mermaid school.
Under 3’s have the freedom (great value thinking about there are many slides and areas they are able to really individually enjoy).
The truly amazing factor about visiting Yas Waterworld, or the Yas Island amusement parks from Dubai, is that they will toss in free transfers from Dubai! Yes, yes it’s true – take a look at more information on ways to get to Yas Island here. It’s around a 1-hour journey, based on which you trigger from in Dubai.
There are also great overnight packages with hotels on Yas Island that combine park tickets having a hotel stay. Alternatively, consider Combo ticket options with neighboring parks Warner Bros World and Ferrari World.
Open Daily 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
There are many hotels now on Yas Island with easy shuttle services to any or all the amusement parks, we’d recommend the brand new Hilton on Yas Bay to find the best all-around entertainment access, pool, and facilities.
Dreamland Aqua Park
Umm al Quwain is unquestionably a distinctive twist outdoors of Dubai, and Dreamland Aqua Park isn’t any exception! It’s good traditional waterpark fun seriously held in the 1980s but you’ll have a blast! We’ve incorporated this as our value pick for vacationers to Dubai on a tight budget.
That is certainly among the lushest and many chilled from the waterparks in Dubai with no massive queues. There’s a beer garden having a go swimming-up bar, lawned areas to unwind, and overnight camping options in the park – the only person of their entry in the UAE.
You’ll find Dreamland in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) about 1 hour northeast of Dubai. You need to be cautioned, it may be chilly within the cooler several weeks we don’t think they’ve ever considered heating water, but ideal for individuals on hot spring and fall days.
Open Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (later on Saturdays)
Smaller Water Parks and Splash Park alternatives in Dubai
Ideal for more youthful children simply seeking a chance to awesome off, we can also suggest our favorite splash pads over the city for families:
- Splash ‘n’ Party Dubai – you will find a trio of locations of the family fun water playground, one situated in suburban Al Safa 2 – just a little hidden treasure! And the other two new branches have opened up at Kite Beach and JBR with giant inflatable water parks.
- Splash Pad, The Beach JBR – an excellent little retreat for that smaller-sized one in JBR, there’s a lifeguard working here and temperature-controlled water for year-round enjoyment – it’s essentially an enjoyable playground for children water!
- Splash Island by Blue Wave DXB – This is actually the only indoor, year-round option in Dubai for that children. Mainly a center for swimming training there’s also Splash Island including 8 indoor slides, a waterfall along with a bucket forest appropriate from 18 several weeks to 12 years of age
- XPark Jr Splash Area – nearby to Kite Beach you’ll find this gorgeous little adventure playground with little streams and splash areas, ideal for when you wish the children to experience and splash around but possibly not get absolutely drenched! We love the attacked Park House Café.
A few things to consider when visiting the Best waterpark in Dubai
Before booking your Dubai water park tickets, here are a few things to bear in mind:
- Dubai’s water parks are BIG and also you ideally need the good thing of the day to make the most of your entry ticket costs.
- Are all quite unique, so based on age and what you are interested in could easily fit in several waterparks to some Dubai itinerary.
- All year round, even off-peak, the weekend is always much busier than weekdays (keep in mind that this really is now Friday mid-day through Sunday in Dubai). You may even manage to find reduced prices for visiting on weekdays.
- If you’re visiting among the best water parks within the peak of summer time (June to September) take heed to how long you’re spending outdoors. Not only scorching surfaces but elevated lack of fluids, whether or not the water is chilled.
Also Read: Burj Khalifa Tickets
What to pack for a day at Dubai’s water parks
- Water shoes – believe us whenever we repeat the ground could possibly get HOT!! Not every surface is slip as well as heat resistant in Dubai’s water parks, we highly recommend you pack something similar to aqua socks or Slip-free water footwear
- Sunscreen! – Even if it’s not the peak of summer always a sensible suggestion. We are big fans of Sun Bum Reef Friendly lotion.
- Towels – you are able to bring these to ultimately save a couple of dirhams, but all of the big parks may also rent your towels to avoid wasting space inside your bag. If you are remaining in the hotels they’re incorporated.
- Appropriate swimwear – although it isn’t illegal to put on a bikini in a waterpark in Dubai, think sensibly too. There are more families about, an enormous mixture of cultures, and let’s be truthful if you are powering lower a slide, you do not want any unfortunate accidents in the finish. Everybody is suggested to put on a rash guard for sun protection and neoprene style swimwear.
- Waterproof camera – capture the fun with your own waterproof action camera or get a suitable waterproof case to keep your smartphone in.
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the Dubai and transit passengers self plan their trip,